HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ACOGS are an accessory option for the MR556 and HK416/417 platform...

I chose that forum because the ACOG is an accessory option for the HK and there is no other forum where it specifically fits...

:confused:

Sometime the logic, or lack thereof that moderators use simply escapes me... :frown:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine just got deleted... without explanation by whomever deleted it...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I had a post deleted this morning about an HK4 MAS without explanation. Either there is a Nazi regime coming into play with strict rules for an Internet forum, or maybe there's a database problem like what was going on a year ago or so.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a post deleted this morning about an HK4 MAS without explanation. Either there is a Nazi regime coming into play with strict rules for an Internet forum, or maybe there's a database problem like what was going on a year ago or so.
True, I'd just like to know what rule or why it was deleted...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Either way, you are should get a response I would hope if they were removed for a reason? *ponder*

I was simply discussing detailed rules of firearms in a post once here and it was deleted on the grounds of being inflammatory!?! What? I don't think so...

What are ya gonna do? You are only as free as the moderator permits apparently .... ;)

Too bad, so much for no compromise :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Lets all give this some thought here, it's really not that difficult. >>>>>>>HK<<<<<<< parts and accessories. Or should I have to say >>>HK brand<<< parts and accessories. Last I checked this is a HK theamed site. Oh... your welcome.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets all give this some thought here, it's really not that difficult. >>>>>>>HK<<<<<<< parts and accessories. Or should I have to say >>>HK brand<<< parts and accessories. Last I checked this is a HK theamed site. Oh... your welcome.
So by your logic no optics, weapons lights, slings, after-market parts or non-HK manufactured mags can be sold there... brilliant...

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
An ACOG is not an HK item. Sorry. An HK specific ACOG mount is. As for the HK4 issue, I will look into it. Anyone calling Nazi is not going to be met with good cheer. As for a response right or some such.. read the rules. I am not in the mood to bicker.

·
11,550 Posts
An ACOG is not an HK item. Sorry. An HK specific HK mount is. As for the HK4 issue, I will look into it. Anyone calling Nazi is not going to be met with good cheer. As for a response right or some such.. read the rules. I am not in the mood to bicker.

Brahma... your post is still there. Perhaps your settings are blocking it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the link samot, that's all I was asking for.

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
I had a post deleted this morning about an HK4 MAS without explanation. .
Seriously !
I didn't delete it either , but if I would've seen it I would have ....
The title of your thread was " price check "
It's not a price check thread ........read the rules for that section.
It has nothing to do with Nazi mods & everything to do with reading & understanding the posting guidelines....AKA..rules

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I reposted it... checked it this morning- gone. Did a search, found it on Google, but the link back generated an error on the forum. I added it up to a dB error- it happens. As for the Nazi comment, I was trying to make a German-themed funny. Sorry.

As for the other posts- how are we to find good, used optics for our Hk rifles amongst the community?- just wondering...

·
11,550 Posts
Elsewhere. This is an HK specific forum. Always has been and always will be. The rules haven't changed and neither has the focus.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts