HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Fleming sears are going for $14.5k, how much would a DLO/LaFrance/Neil Smith Trigger Pack sell for in todays market?

BTW, do you think that this is a form of panic buying, an expansion of the machine gun market, or is it a sign that the overall economy is improving? Has this trend of higher prices been across the board or is it strictly HK conversions?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Perhaps the economy....and not necessarily because it is improving. People are tired of losing money on goods that they own. Maybe for that fact, they are holding on to what they own. With the lack of supply......pricing goes up. Also, from what I have seen one of the only things that I have purchased in the last 10 years that has held its value or has increased in value are my firearms.

i dont think the NFA market is effected by panic buying. Again it is more supply and demand. It would take something else like a huge increase in price for the tax stamp, or a change in state or federal law.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
The NFA market took a hit several years ago and it now just getting to point of going back up after the slump (or the correction of a market that was already to high if you prefer).

Check out the Machinegun Price Guide when/if a new version comes out ... the last one is nearly a half year old.

·
Registered
10,255 Posts
If the Fleming sears are going for $14.5k, how much would a DLO/LaFrance/Neil Smith Trigger Pack sell for in todays market?
Don't know about any of the others as LaFrance and Neil Smith sold all their inventory long ago so it's all in private hands and the going prices would be whatever the owner wished, but the DLO registered boxes are still $15K as of right now. And since the Fleming/Qualified sears HAVE been increasing in price, Doug HAS mentioned that maybe he should either up the price or stop selling for awhile.

But so far, the price is still $15K... and still available.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know about any of the others as LaFrance and Neil Smith sold all their inventory long ago so it's all in private hands and the going prices would be whatever the owner wished, but the DLO registered boxes are still $15K as of right now. And since the Fleming/Qualified sears HAVE been increasing in price, Doug HAS mentioned that maybe he should either up the price or stop selling for awhile.

But so far, the price is still $15K... and still available.
Unfortunately, I may end up selling mine in the near future. :-( I find the idea that the prices might continue to rise is rather depressing. Replacing transferable machine guns is hard enough without cost increases! I f***ing hate the 86 ban!!!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
There was a sweet K gun w Fleming sear that had recently sold for $22k on Subguns (did not last a week).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts