HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
4,793 Posts
(Today's phrase) Patience is a virtue. The ability to wait for something without getting angry or upset is a valuable quality in a person.
Yuuuup. I think the guys clamoring for new releases have maybe never shelled out a couple Gs for an SBR or some cans or (gulp) something full auto only to have to wait for 6-12 months to take possession. It is an exercise that certainly cultivates zen level patience. And seriously, there aren't enough HK toys to play with? I'm as excited as the next guy for new stuff but come on. No matter what it is it can't be as cool as a P7 anyway.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yuuuup. I think the guys clamoring for new releases have maybe never shelled out a couple Gs for an SBR or some cans or (gulp) something full auto only to have to wait for 6-12 months to take possession. It is an exercise that certainly cultivates zen level patience. And seriously, there aren't enough HK toys to play with? I'm as excited as the next guy for new stuff but come on. No matter what it is it can't be as cool as a P7 anyway.
12 months is nothing in the custom build game...

The champion of patience:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/73454-murray-urbach.html#post545053

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Only hint I have seen is someone saying they will be producing more AR type rifles and no new roller locks. Thats what someone told them anyways. Don't know how much I would trust that as fact, but probably a logical guess.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
A PSG1 barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor and locking piece, anything else, meh

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Honor is a rare commodity nowadays. I am never amazed anymore when someone will sell their Honor cheap then be completely offended when called on it. Honor is one thing you either have or you don't. You can't just have some of it, it's all or nothing in my eyes.
You can hear me talking. And like you said... people either have all... or none... of it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
HK 433!

The Firearm Blog: "It was shown to a very selected number of people at SHOT Show and Heckler & Koch just ran an ad in the German magazine “Europäische Sicherheit & Technik” nr 2 (2017)."
hk433.jpg

thefirearmblog.com

·
Registered
184 Posts
Actually I could care less about new HK products (not interested in yet another poly pistol or AR clone) and just find it interesting that HK thinks so much of itself that it skips the single biggest weapons related event in the US for new product announcements.
I tend to agree. Prices might fall some if they are built here and the market is flooded but I'm not expecting a new rocket ship from the HK USA factory.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts