HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While surfing for info I came across this site. After ALOT of reading I decided to register and see what I could learn. I have a good bit of background with the MP-5 and G-36. Unfornately they are not mine so I have decided that a H&K 94 would be the way I would like to go so I have my own. I looked at some origional H&K 94's, but all were in the 4-5,000 range. To much for me to be able to afford. Besides I am looking for a shooter, not an investment.

So I began looking for a clone. The ones I have come across so far are Vector Arms, Special Weapons and MKE. As a working guy the $14-1500 they are going for is a big investment for me and I can't afford to not do it right the first time. So with all this said, which of the clones is going to be the least troublesome? I do understand that you get what you pay for and I would rather pay a few hundred more for a gun that works well than buy a piece of crap that I will end up putting MAJOR $$$$$ into to get it running well.

Thank you to all for all the great info so far and any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
All the listed ones have issues at times, for a few dollars more take a look at some of the semi custom guns.

Also for a semi I like the 223 series guns better, such as a "HK"53, which was a short barreled rifle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts