HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Just found this thread. I live near McKeesport. For any type of gunsmithing I highly recommend Frank at Braverman Arms in Wilkinsburg. Bill

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just found this thread. I live near McKeesport. For any type of gunsmithing I highly recommend Frank at Braverman Arms in Wilkinsburg. Bill
Never had any work done at Braverman, but I have bought a LOTTA ammo from them over the years. Braverman's is one of the few really GOOD shops in Allegheny Co.!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Never had any work done at Braverman, but I have bought a LOTTA ammo from them over the years. Braverman's is one of the few really GOOD shops in Allegheny Co.!
Annnnnnnd... now they're closed. STILL here, btw. Colleague has joined the East McKeesport Club, so we shoot there a lot on Mondays, in the spring, summer, and fall.

And check out Legion Arms for your HK and NFA/Class III work. They've done great things for me already since opening! https://www.facebook.com/LegionArmsCo/

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m just north of the WV border. If anybody’s close and looking for a place there’s a damn nice in door range in saberton called defense in depth

·
Registered
95 Posts
I’m just north of the WV border. If anybody’s close and looking for a place there’s a damn nice in door range in saberton called defense in depth
From Pittsburgh area (Coraopolis), living in North Central WV just below the PA/WV border (just retired Oct 31 after 30 years federal service) but will eventually moving back to Pittsburgh area within the next year. I'm a member at Defense in Depth as well! Nice indoor range, nice guys that work there.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I live about 20-25 minutes south of the city if you don't get stuck in rush hour traffic. I was up in Erie for the past 3 years while attending college. I visited the game lands nearby and did my fair share of shooting there. I miss that now as I currently only belong to Library Sportsman's Association. It's convenient to have a range close by but some of their rules are really a buzzkill such as only allowing to load your mags to 5 rounds at a time, only bullseye targets allowed, etc.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I live about 20-25 minutes south of the city if you don't get stuck in rush hour traffic. I was up in Erie for the past 3 years while attending college. I visited the game lands nearby and did my fair share of shooting there. I miss that now as I currently only belong to Library Sportsman's Association. It's convenient to have a range close by but some of their rules are really a buzzkill such as only allowing to load your mags to 5 rounds at a time, only bullseye targets allowed, etc.
I shoot at PMSC a lot, no such rules.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts