HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am wanting to find a slim/small profile soft case to secure 2 Hk416 uppers inside, then store on one side of my gun safe. Hopefully since this is an HK site, and more specifically the 416 forum, you can understand just what I am looking for. I need something that can hole 2 uppers that can be valued at more then $6k+. Assume that we are talking about the larger of the 416 varients. I don't want some cheapo range bag. I am silling to spend a few bucks, but dont want, nor do I have the space to put a pelican case in my safe. I would like it to be sturdy/well built for a soft sided case, while also being customizable inside. Again, this is for 2 uppers only, not the lower or stock.

I am sorry if this is not the right forum to be asking this, but I am looking to store 2 Hk416 uppers.

I was thinking about something like this, what do you think?
LaRue Covert Rifle Case, MkII | LaRue Tactical

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Holy crap, that is a nice case. I might have to grab one of those for my MR556 I have coming. And I travel about 200+ days a year so I know a little something something about luggage. I just bookmarked and am considering ordering one of those when a little more money comes in.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
That bag you have with the HK patch is dead sexy!!! Must have!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts