Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HK P7 Chrome P7 No Date Code with set of German Nill Wood HK embossed Grips installed, also comes with two chromed mags as well and everything pictured including original grips, cleaning tool, brush manual and box. I have never fired this gun been sitting in my safe. CONUS Cashier Check or MoneyOrder only No PayPal Your FFL must be ok with accepting from me as an individual. Will ship 2nd day air FedEx PM me with any questions. Box number does not match gun. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

SOLD

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
HK P7 Chrome P7 DE Date Code with set of German Nill Wood HK embossed Grips installed, also comes with two chromed mags as well and everything pictured including original grips, cleaning tool, brush manual and box. I have never fired this gun been sitting in my safe. CONUS Cashier Check or MoneyOrder only No PayPal Your FFL must be ok with accepting from me as an individual. Will ship 2nd day air FedEx PM me with any questions. Box number does not match gun. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

$1920 Delivered

View attachment 96570 View attachment 96578 View attachment 96586 View attachment 96594 View attachment 96602
A 1945 P7! I think your confusing your marks. DE is the shorthand for Germany. It may have a date code, the actual year or another variation, but I'm sure it's not 72 years old.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.