Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
HK USP Compact
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to sell my USP Compact in .40S&W. I'm hoping to get $700 (OBO) for it (shipped to your FFL). I am new to the forum and have read the posts regarding scammers. I am totally happy to do the suggested video chat, specific photo, use escrow.com, or whatever any buyer feels comfortable with.

The pistol has an AD date code, was bought new, and has been a safe queen most of this time. It has approximately 400-500 rounds through it and I've never had a malfunction. It's in very good condition, with a wear mark on the high point of the slide release lever as well as on the edges of the sights.

It has the original box and manual as well as 5 magazines (all 5 are 10-round magazines). I'll also include a Galco IWB holster and a kydex magazine holder.

As highlighted above, I'd like to get $700 (OBO) for it, shipped to your FFL. I could also do a face-to-face in central Virginia for $50 less, but we would have to meet at an FFL due to Virginia's new private sale background check law. I prefer payment in money order or cashier's check. I would also take a personal check, shipping after the funds clear the bank. As far as electronic payments, I currently only have a PP account, although I know they can freeze accounts. If a buyer prefers a different (established) online service, I can be flexible and work with them.

Photos are below (I also uploaded them to Imgbb due to my listing over on AR15.com). If a potential buyer wants additional photos, just let me know.

I can be reached on here or at [email protected].

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
HK USP Compact
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From my reading of the rules and discussion with the moderator, you can post an ad to sell something with a paid membership (which I purchased). I just preferred to do that instead of randomly answering other posts (which I understand was an issue that the mods addressed in their scam warning sticky).

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,132 Posts
From my reading of the rules and discussion with the moderator, you can post an ad to sell something with a paid membership (which I purchased). I just preferred to do that instead of randomly answering other posts (which I understand was an issue that the mods addressed in their scam warning sticky).
Correct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.