HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL MAGS SPF/SOLD

These have been stored away for the past 6-8 years.

All mags are unused and in like new condition. No rust/dents/scratches/wear/etc. These are as good as they get.

Various years from mid-60's up to early 90's, too many different stampings to count. Some mags have a matte black finish, and some a gloss finish. As pictured, some mags are sealed in plastic, some partially wrapped in paper, some bare.

There are approximately 70 mags pictured, plus 15-20 more that didn't make it into the pictures. I have more if needed, but for now will only guarantee the first 85-90(+/-) mags claimed.

I can't hand select for dates/stamps/etc. Each order will contain a fairly even mix of the mags pictured. Mags will be individually separated to protect the finish when shipping.

Shipping: USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail boxes w/ tracking provided to the buyer. Will ship same day or next business day after payment received.

Payment: Discrete PayPal (gift or +4%), USPS MO

No trades. Cross posted. Buyer responsible for knowing local/state laws.

Selling only in quantities that fit into USPS Priority Boxes to maximize shipping costs.

12 mags - $65 shipped
(roughly $4.25/mag + shipping)

20 mags - $98 shipped
(roughly $4.00/mag + shipping)

25-30 remaining
20 SPF elsewhere
40 SOLD elsewhere

PLEASE POST STANDARD "I'LL TAKE IT", FOLLOWED BY A PM WITH DESIRED PAYMENT METHOD AND YOUR SHIPPING INFO.

·
Registered
188 Posts
PM'd you for 12

1 - 3 of 3 Posts