HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sold Two Mark 23 magazines with Solumn Tool +3 extenders, will come with original baseplate and spring as well. $100 shipped paypal friends and family will ship USPS. Ships the next business day. Will not split up.
Blue Rectangle Electric blue Composite material Food

Sold Six USP 15 round 9mm magazines $180 paypal friends and family will ship USPS. Ships next business day, will not split up selling altogether.

Sold Four P2000sk 10 rounds 9mm magazines $100 shipped USPS paypal friends and family.
Ships next business day, will not split up.

I ran out of space to attach pictures so if you need more pictures for p2000sk magazines I can email.

All magazines listed are used and in good working condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much for shipping please? And can you PM the info for the payment so I can send you the money and have them shipped please!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good afternoon Al903, can you send me the info so I can send you the money for the mags. I would like to buy all 6 of the USP 9 mags please.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much for shipping please? And can you PM the info for the payment so I can send you the money and have them shipped please!
I don't see where I can message you but I'll mark them SPF for you for now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will sign up for paypal friends and family, what is your PayPal so I can send you the money please and give you the address for the shipping

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will sign up for paypal friends and family, what is your PayPal so I can send you the money please and give you the address for the shipping
Looks like I can message you now, so I just PM you.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will the p2000k Mags fit on the vp9sk?
Well it is my understanding that vp9 mags fit in p2000 series and usp compacts. So I think it is safe to assume that they will fit the vp9sk. I would double check to make sure, or hopefully someone will chime in that knows for sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well it is my understanding that vp9 mags fit in p2000 series and usp compacts. So I think it is safe to assume that they will fit the vp9sk. I would double check to make sure, or hopefully someone will chime in that knows for sure.
Let me know if you find out. I'll look around google as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts