Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
P30L sold to PorterN
USPc sold to Shelby67
Payment received and guns shipping tomorrow. Thank you.

Selling two guns below. First I'll take it by PM or post in this thread gets it. Not looking for trades. Payment via PayPal F&F or Postal MO. Guns ship in their box from my FFL to yours. He charges me $50 to ship which I split with the buyer who pays $25 for shipping. Serial numbers have been hidden in the pics below. Happy to answer questions by PM please.

First is a New In Box USPc 9mm with stainless slide. 2015 date code. Never been fired or even cycled outside the factory. Comes with everything it came with originally included in the serial number matching box. This is DA/SA. $685

Next is my incredibly accurate P30L (Long slide) in 9mm. 2011 date code. This is DA/SA. Frame was Cerakoted in Battleship Gray and slide was Cerakoted in black. All the panels are also done in the same color. Comes with everything it came with originally included in the serial number matching box. Gun has about 2,000 rounds through it from 2 Teufelshund Tactical pistol classes. As you can see from the pics, it has lots of cosmetic personality and tactical patina (commonly referred to as dings and scratches). This gun just came back from a complete service and cleaning by Marine0303 (HK Master Armorer) during which he also installed the light firing pin block spring. This gun also has a complete trigger job and accuracy upgrade from Bill Springfield at Home including:

• Reduce single action weight 1 to 2#, actual sear creep reduced up to 85% after slack take up. A new match hammer spring is supplied and installed, DA pull will drop 1-3#.
• Trigger reset reduction option. Reset is reduced up to 40%+, firing pin safety block remains. Work includes match trigger set screw installed and lever plate tuning.
• Accuracy upgrade. Maximize barrel lockup into the slide; shrink groups up to 20%.

Pistol comes with the Bladetech P30L Speed Rig drop leg offset competition kydex holster with adjustable Tek-loc mounting system. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...-hand-hk-p30l-drop-offset-tek-lok-kydex-black

Please Note: Pictures show the second mag is used, but I will include a NEW in wrapper 15rd mag as the second mag.

Asking $485

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Unbelievable.....I posted a previous "I'll take it and it didn't go though on the USP9C ss" I ordered 6 mags too. Well, I'm here if I can get it!!!

I posted under a post by the Op saying still available. Did you delete my post? I'm having bad karma on a usp9c ss as this is the second problem in 2 weeks..

How am I not first? Mods please look into this!!!!

Text Line Font Screenshot Parallel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.