HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I have a very clean KC date code M13 I've decided to part ways with. Its in excellent condition inside and out. 98%. I've not shot this one and I don't think it's seen many rounds if any. It was not imported by HK. It was imported by a "TSS" in Las Vegas NV and the engraving is very discreet and well done. The engraving is located on the underside of the frame ahead of the trigger guard. A picture of it will be included which is more then then the seller gave/disclosed to me. Gun comes with original box,cleaning tools, 2 mags, manual, test target, original sales receipt from the German gun shop where it was originally purchased. I'm also including 3 additional mags for a total of 5. 1 is LE/Military marked and the other 2 are brand new in the HK baggies. Withdrawn All state laws apply so if you can't own this in your state, please don't try to buy it. Ill take USPS money orders, bank cashiers check or your personal check but I will wait to ship until the funds clear my bank.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts