HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These items were mounted on my SP5 but the firearm was never fired while they were mounted. I converted to an SBR and mounted the B&T swing out stock in it's place. This brace setup is literally as new. Photos taken 5 minutes ago, what you see is what you get. Do not wish to separate.

Over a $570.00 value, will sell for $450.00 plus USPS Priority shipping costs. Void where prohibited. Paypal preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These items were mounted on my SP5 but the firearm was never fired while they were mounted. I converted to an SBR and mounted the B&T swing out stock in it's place. This brace setup is literally as new. Photos taken 5 minutes ago, what you see is what you get. Do not wish to separate.

Over a $570.00 value, will sell for $450.00 plus USPS Priority shipping costs. Void where prohibited. Paypal preferred. View attachment 293331 View attachment 293332

Yes, the tailhook is reversible to accommodate left handed shooters.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Over a $570.00 value, will sell for $450.00 plus USPS Priority shipping costs. Void where prohibited. Paypal preferred. View attachment 293331 View attachment 293332
IMG_20201218_174933618.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRICE REDUCTION.
$450.00 shipped within CONUS with tracking.

Again, like new and only mounted, removed before the gun was fired as it was SBR'd.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WILL TRADE FOR MAGS! :cool::cool:

Will consider trading this brace assembly for genuine HK MP5 mags. Throw me an offer!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will take this. I am not sure if it's because I am new to the forum, or because apparently I can't computer, but I am not able to figure out how to PM you. Would you please send me a PM?

·
Registered
3 Posts
PRICE REDUCTION.
$450.00 shipped within CONUS with tracking.

Again, like new and only mounted, removed before the gun was fired as it was SBR'd.
@Eltee I am standing by for instructions to pay you via PayPal.

I still can't figure out how to send you a PM. Sorry!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

@Eltee I am standing by for instructions to pay you via PayPal.

I still can't figure out how to send you a PM. Sorry!
I sent you a private message on this site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.