HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I am selling two of the three HK416 rifles 14.5 with weld / pinned. Both have BUIS, EOTECH 512, AF date coded HK upper. One has Pelican case, the other has Remington Defense forearm. One HK Maritime mag with each. $5,750 each or best offer.
I’m thinning out my collection so I don’t need trades or more firearms, that’s why I’m doing this. Update: they will come with standard trigger packs rather than the fitted Binary triggers unless specified. ( optional ) and I was asked for pics of the second 416, do I have added here. More pics upon request.
: )
E3A1A5D4-A438-4334-A5AC-F7A7A49EE490.jpeg
B8A83F2B-E49C-41E9-A9D2-374D05E37DBE.jpeg

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Generally, as we get the payment
I will then take the rifle (safely packed) to my local dealer here in Mooresville NC (Point Blank Range). They will send to your FFL (just need the contact and address). I will drop it off either tomorrow or definitely by Saturday morning,
I also give you the contact name there you can call just to confirm everything. I will take care of the transfer to your FFL and will send pictures of the rifle at Point Blank getting logged in. As I get the tracking number from them I forward it to you for tracking purposes.
That’s about it.

All the best
Jim

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both are sold and last one 10.5” is promised to Jon pending sales of his new 14.5” URGI Mk16 loaded Upper.Anyone looking for such an upper with glass etc, then reach out.
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.