HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm looking to sell the parts I used for a 10mm USP conversion. You can read my range report here which details the modifications I made. Included below is a table of the parts that are included, complete with what I paid for them (excluding shipping) and how much each contributes to my asking price (see table below). I'd prefer to sell all items together.

Item:Original Price (USD):Asking Price (USD):
18-lb. Recoil Spring7.895
20-lb. Recoil Spring7.895
10mm Tactical Barrel (.40 S&W Profile) from Michael’s Machines283250
HK USP Jet Funnel46.5240
Tactical (SD) Recoil Assembly7050
2x HK45 Mags4040
O-Ring4.950
Thread Protector19.9515
2x USPc Floorplates17.900
3x unmodified HK45 Floorplates2415
10x 10mm Snap Caps19.995
TOTAL542.09425.00

I am asking for $425 - 23% less, or $125 off, the cost of the parts outright. The vast majority of the conversion work is done: the 20 lb. recoil spring is installed on the beefier, SD guide rod; the mags are modified to hold the slide back reliably on the last round; one magazine has a baseplate modified to prevent over insertion when the jet-funnel is installed. I bought the mags used and the finish is wore off from the lower front-half of one of them during modification. The screw for the jet funnel is kind of picky, so I’ll include the allen wrench I’ve had the most consistent success with. Also included are the extra HK45 baseplates (and two USP45c baseplates if you prefer a flush fit) along with 10 true-to-weight snap caps

This is not a factory-approved HK modification so obviously proceed at your own risk. I personally experienced no perceived threats to my safety and put 100 rounds of PMC Bronze (200 gr.) successfully down range. It was a fun project, but of course YMMV. PM if interested, first come first serve.

EDIT: Although these are 10 round HK 45 mags, they hold up to 15 rounds of 10mm so I cannot ship to states or cities with magazine capacity bans (e.g. CA, CT, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, Washington DC, etc.). Please make sure this conversion is legal in your locality before considering purchasing - if you message me, I will take that to mean you have read and agreed to this disclaimer, and that these parts are legal where you live. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Which model USP does this fit?

·
Descending into HKoholism
710 Posts
I will take it. I will start a conversation later in the evening, I am going to the range right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.