HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The design is called Carbon Fiber and the holster is called a Kaluban Cloak (recently featured in the first issue of RECOIL).
It is right handed, loops are 1.5" (loops are black), and holster has a 10 degree cant. The cool thing about this holster is it can be used for any Variant of the HK45c... Safety on, safety off, and LEM. The area in which the safety/decocker lever sits is molded into the holster as a small square the length of the lever to allow you to carry any way you want. In this picture the mag holder looks like it's setup for left hand and round facing backwards I have changed it to make the rounds face forward. Changing it back is simple, just take out the screws, loops and put the on the other side.

125 shipped... Scraping up some funds for my AR build BUT I'm a gear whore so if you have a cool drop leg holster then I'd be interested in a trade.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a couple questions about the holster accomadating threaded barrels. I can not say for sure if it will. Here's a pic, hope it helps

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I assume it will as long as there isn't a thread protector on the threads... I don't think that will clear the opening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts