HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mitch Rosen (5JR-Pres-Exp) - The holster is still like new. Worn 4 times max. Properly broken in and still has that authentic leather scent due to being stored in the plastic wrap it came in. USPS or Wal-mart money orders, or very discreet PP w/ 4% added. $65 shipped.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll take it if it's still available. Also, a quick question, if you have the time. I am looking for an OWB holster for concealed carry in the winter time (under a fleece) and have narrowed my search down to this holster. It seems like this one draws the gun tightly to the body, but was wondering how you liked it for this purpose. Also, do you think that you could get away with this configuration at the 4 o clock position under a loose t-shirt?

Thanks for your time!

Dave

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take it if it's still available. Also, a quick question, if you have the time. I am looking for an OWB holster for concealed carry in the winter time (under a fleece) and have narrowed my search down to this holster. It seems like this one draws the gun tightly to the body, but was wondering how you liked it for this purpose. Also, do you think that you could get away with this configuration at the 4 o clock position under a loose t-shirt?

Thanks for your time!

Dave
Cruise, the item was sold, but it was a very comfortable holster. The few times I did wear it, I remember it being so comfortable that at times you may forget your carrying. I contribute that factor to the forward cant. It was not a burden at all to carry in this holster. I carried it at 4 o'clock as well, and loose t-shirt should be no problem. If the opportunity presents itself, I'd say get one. I would stongly recommend buying some Leather Lightning from Mitch Rosen to break in the holster if it hasn't already been. At first it was super tight, rubbing/marking the slide pretty harshly. But after coating the inside of it with a few applications, the gun slid in smoothly, no more harsh rubbing, and stayed firmly in the holster until I was ready to pull it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts