HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this up recently in anticipation of getting a P2000sk, but things have changed and that won't be happening.

I bought it used. The holster is in great shape and looks to have barely been used. I don't have any of the original packaging, but I believe it is the "Hideaway w/ clip" model from the High Noon site. It is straight drop/no cant, has a metal clip that is very secure, & reinforced opening. It is also the Horsehide version. Price is $80 shipped. I take Paypal or USPS Money Order.

Link to the holster on High Noon's site: Hideaway w/clip

Thanks

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
wrt81 originally got this from me. It is a great holster with very little use. It is about perfect for those who want an easy on and off daily carry holster for the P2000SK. The clip is also very strong and there are no issues with it keeping the holster in place on the draw like many cheaper clip holsters.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wrt81 originally got this from me. It is a great holster with very little use. It is about perfect for those who want an easy on and off daily carry holster for the P2000SK. The clip is also very strong and there are no issues with it keeping the holster in place on the draw like many cheaper clip holsters.
Yep, it's the one I got from you. It's a great holster, but since I won't be getting an SK like I'd planned I don't really have a use for it. I was really surprise with how good and secure the clip is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.