Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RIFLE IS SOLD

This is a beautiful 'HI' date coded SACO import that was purchased from an estate sale a couple years ago. The previous owner probably only put one mag through it and it was pretty much pristine besides a few very minor handling marks, the worst being a scuff on the front sight hood (pictured). I've probably shot less than 300 flawless rounds though it since I've owned it and it functions 100%. This HK 91 has the nice blue/grey color finish which was common for these early rifles.

The package includes; 1 steel mag, 2 brand new aluminum mags, a Greek contract metal bipod what was brand new when I purchased it - the feet fold up flush below the handguard sling loop which in my opinion nicer than the German bipod, double mag pouch, and a surplus German Karl Kaps (Hensoldt) 4x scope with German claw mount.

The scope is in very nice shape, with only a few handling marks on the scope body. The glass is crystal clear, but there's one small black spot on the glass (see picture). I believe a small bit of the coating inside the scope flaked off and landed on the glass while the rifle was upright in my safe, because it wasn't there when I purchased the scope originally. I'm sure someone who works on scopes could fix it, but it does not hinder the scope function at all, since it's far from the reticle.

Price is $2,900 shipped with everything included. Cash only, no trades. PayPal F&F, Money Order, Certified Check

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rifle is sold, but the scope, mount and bipod are still available if anyone is interested - please PM me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.