HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK guys I am giving you guys first shot at this as the guys in here could appreciate it the most. I am not into collector guns and took this in on a trade. firearms are strictly tools to me and the collector market is not my forte. after all when SHTF collector or not they are all equal tools then so someone that can truly appreciate this fine specimen deserves it more than me. I will stick to my PTR that way I am not afraid of damaging value.
here it is springfield SAR-8 After a very generous cleaning it looks to be very low round count. my guess 100-200 and can send pics of internals if desired.
Will include 2-20 rd steel and 1-10 rd steel mags will be from pictured mags. stock HK muzzle brake and butt pad. scope mount shown in pictures.
the fabian bros muzzle brake will be on the rifle as well as the E&L mfg butt pad with the pieces to lengthen length of pull. and it has an ES &EAS-W safety selector in it
What I know...not alot really from research it looks like the authentic 3/8 overstamps that the serial on this on is smack in the middle so 2000 of 4000ish and I believe it originally had green furniture given the green charging handle... and I believe from research and this one having an H&K muzzle break that this was one of the enhanced? models that was converted bye springfield.
Is green rare? I dunno but noone seems to know.

here are my stipulations
1 buyer pays shipping fees.
2 sorry guys any states that have any kind of assault weapons/ magazine bans I just will not sell to.. that is too much for me to make sure of legalities for myself sorry. I have too many NFA items to get caught in something stupid.
3 first to POST ill take it gets it

I am asking $1300

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to throw in more confusion. Here it is. Stock H&K muzzle device. Stock butt pad and stock safety lever. I see an ill take it. Im leaving this go one hr from 1345 est. If someone doesnt post an ill take it and message me so I know its legit. Its off the market. Im regretting the whole situation already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts