HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody is using the solum tool +3 extension in their p2000sk or p30sk? I was wondering how much longer it would be than the p30sk factory 13 round mags.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I use the Solum Tool extenders. No problems at all. I use the +3 and + 5 on the P2000 though. I am not sure on the length difference between the 13 round magazine and the SK OEM mag with the extender difference.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just received the Solum Tools +5 mag extension for my P2000sk and it's a "tad" smaller than a USPc 12 round mag with X-grip adapter.

Going to try the +3 magazine extension next....but as of now, for me, the P2000sk magazine extension sold on HK Parts provides the best "full grip" while keeping the footprint "subcompact".

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just received the Solum Tools +5 mag extension for my P2000sk and it's a "tad" smaller than a USPc 12 round mag with X-grip adapter.

Going to try the +3 magazine extension next....but as of now, for me, the P2000sk magazine extension sold on HK Parts provides the best "full grip" while keeping the footprint "subcompact".

Can you link me to the one you are talking about? Id like to try the factory hk 13 rounder but $50....i guess i could order one and a solum tool plus 3 and just sell whichever i like the least.

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
does anyone know if this will fit a .40 cal mag?
Yes it will fit a .40 cal magazine...my P2000sk is a . 40.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Picture of the P2000sk with ext please?
Holster is a "Mika's Pocket Holster" made especially for my P2000sk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts