HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of my collection. Well, all the ones that are working right now. I have multiple other guns in various stages of build. But I know you guys wouldn't know about that, would you?!;) Here ya go.

Enjoy!!! And no Glock jokes!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I guess the USC is at tbostic's shop? :wink:
Not yet. But it's in pieces. And I may have a surprise for everyone regarding that gun. Stay tuned and pay attention. You may just be shocked.

·
Registered
90 Posts
A few of my collection. Well, all the ones that are working right now. I have multiple other guns in various stages of build. But I know you guys wouldn't know about that, would you?!;) Here ya go.

Enjoy!!! And no Glock jokes!
I can't tell, any of those full auto?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Looks good! I know you tried selling the UMP kit you had ready for the conversion, what gives?

If the big shocker is you're parting out, I'll take the stock. :wink: I promise, I won't tell any Glock jokes.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good! I know you tried selling the UMP kit you had ready for the conversion, what gives?

If the big shocker is you're parting out, I'll take the stock. :wink: I promise, I won't tell any Glock jokes.
Nope. I'm keeping it. I was gonna part with it but found another way to pick up the K in the pic. No, I'm playing this one close to the chest. As soon as I can give details I will. Let's just say she won't be something totally outrageous but unique(y'all know I'm a purist) and the person doing it may surprise you.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Nope. I'm keeping it. I was gonna part with it but found another way to pick up the K in the pic. No, I'm playing this one close to the chest. As soon as I can give details I will. Let's just say she won't be something totally outrageous but unique(y'all know I'm a purist) and the person doing it may surprise you.
Wait. You're converting your USC to a .22 (by Glenn)? :wink:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope. It'll be .45. And .40 eventually.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hmmmm...not totally outrageous but unique, as well as a purist. Give us a hint?

Brain teasers...:confused:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's all the hint you're getting. I'm trying to make it mine without straying too far outside the given HK lines.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts