HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice collection and pics! How many more rounds can you fit with those extended base plates?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Holy Christmas Batman! That Expert looks BADASS! Are you running an Elite barrel out of that? What kind of extended base plates are those?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy Christmas Batman! That Expert looks BADASS! Are you running an Elite barrel out of that? What kind of extended base plates are those?
That's a modified barrel from a USP Match pistol, 6 inch barrel.

You have to machine a new O-ring groove forward of the original one. The base pads are a design I cam up with and was selling a while back. I still have some inventory left and may start selling again.

This is still my favorite photo of that gun.

I think this used to be Han Solo's HK.

·
HKPro Professional
732 Posts
Gee thanks Doc Rak. Just when I was telling myself I don't really NEED a Mark 23, you go and post these! ;) You know I remember when you posted these the first time and they're still just as good as they were before. Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Tspeis

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that is a pretty sweet expery you have there, how do you like the trijicon?
The Reflex sight never did help me shot better. It works great on an MP5 or an M4 but not a pistol. I actually modified the stock sight on the Expert and shot much better with iron sights.

Thanks for all the comments. I hope to contribute more within the next little while.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice collection , have you tried an Optima 2000 on that beast??
Yes and I found the Optima had a fuzzy dot. It wasn't as defined as other reddot sights. The biggest problem with reddots on a pistol is learning to aim them. You have to be almost spot on when you bring up the gun other wise even being a few degrees of will result in not seeing the dot. I found the iron sights to be far more forgiving and easier to shoot.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Great work on the expert, I especially like those mag extensions, very neat! Han Solo would be proud of You :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I always like to see someone who takes an already different weapon (the HK) and makes it well... differenter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts