55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my HK collection.

#NOCLONES

Attachments

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Nice family portrait!! I like your HK sporting rifle. I think the sporting rifles are HK's best kept secret.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
That’s quite HK collection for sure ..
Now I only need to look at these pics to see what my collection is missing, instead of trying to think about it ... thanks for sharing!!

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Damn. Pretty sure this gentleman is the guy that beat me in an auction for a clear SL8 set up.

I don't feel so bad any longer.

And yeah.. this dude makes me feel SO much better about my habit. "Look honey, I don't have it that bad <twitch> .. see? I can quit whenever I want <itch, scratch>"

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Well now, that's damn impressive!!! I gotta remember to check this part of the forum more often. SOOOO much good stuff in here:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Impressive. Nice collection, indeed!

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys, I am always looking for another piece to the puzzle. My goal is to build "The Gray Room of the North"!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I don't feel so bad any longer.

And yeah.. this dude makes me feel SO much better about my habit. "Look honey, I don't have it that bad <twitch> .. see? I can quit whenever I want <itch, scratch>"
LMAO.

Before reading as far as your reply, I called out "Hey babe, come here I want to show you something"...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts