HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are pics of me shooting at match somewhere in Germany (maybe Nuremberg) If somebody recognizes the range... Set me straight!

The photos were taken in Dec 1984...I was 17.... I was shooting my P7 with a four digit serial number.

I remember it was cold!

I probably competed 40-50 times and practiced like a freak.... These are the only pictures I have. If anybody knows Mike Fisch, plz have him post here or pm me. He was into sigs and had a P9S, he used to be my shooting partner! Have not seen or heard from him since I left Germany so long ago.

Time flys! It's sad....when you lose touch.

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Registered
Cool pictures!

I was born in December of 1984.......

Registered
Cool pictures indeed. one of my cousins was over there in the mid 80s as well, He had mentioned shooting the p7 some while he was there.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Coulda been me bro.... Everytime I showed up at a range everybody wanted to shoot it. I did not know anybody else that had one at the time. We trained at the Heidelberg Rod & Gun club, I worked there from 82-85. (on weekends and Thursday nights) we would travel all over to shoot at events. A lot of the time it was in what the Germans called (realle or real) match it was their version of IPSC. We also shot once indoors a the Dresdner Bank Cup... That was an amazing day in Frankfurt!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Super Moderator
It is cool to have pictures like that and see people shooting/how they shot back then. Pretty cool stuff indeed. And.....I love the P7.

Registered
Thanks for sharing budd! Awesome pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts