HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are pics of me shooting at match somewhere in Germany (maybe Nuremberg) If somebody recognizes the range... Set me straight!

The photos were taken in Dec 1984...I was 17.... I was shooting my P7 with a four digit serial number.

I remember it was cold!

I probably competed 40-50 times and practiced like a freak.... These are the only pictures I have. If anybody knows Mike Fisch, plz have him post here or pm me. He was into sigs and had a P9S, he used to be my shooting partner! Have not seen or heard from him since I left Germany so long ago.

Time flys! It's sad....when you lose touch.

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Registered
Cool pictures!

I was born in December of 1984.......

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Coulda been me bro.... Everytime I showed up at a range everybody wanted to shoot it. I did not know anybody else that had one at the time. We trained at the Heidelberg Rod & Gun club, I worked there from 82-85. (on weekends and Thursday nights) we would travel all over to shoot at events. A lot of the time it was in what the Germans called (realle or real) match it was their version of IPSC. We also shot once indoors a the Dresdner Bank Cup... That was an amazing day in Frankfurt!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.