HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Very nice pics. Enjoy your new MP7. Since I have no way of handling one here in the States. How does the size compare to the Mini UZI? From your pics. It looks close to being the same size. Which I own.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Very nice pics. Enjoy your new MP7. Since I have no way of handling one here in the States. How does the size compare to the Mini UZI? From your pics. It looks close to being the same size. Which I own.
About the same size, but the grip is larger. (From what I remember)

Or may be a little bit larger...

·
Registered
67 Posts
why doesnt hk import them as pistols ??? so we can sbr them

·
Registered
285 Posts
ty

TY Pat911 for teasing us. hehe Cant wait to see those pics of the internals. Also is it made from the same composites as the G36's?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
TY Pat911 for teasing us. hehe Cant wait to see those pics of the internals. Also is it made from the same composites as the G36's?
I think it is made from the same material. Pics will be up probably tommorow afternoon.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Very nice Pat, I dont even wanna think about the price :XX

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah, that would be a really handy combo. Don't know what to think about the 4.7 but, hey, it's HK.

I would love to see more pics of the internals and a range report.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'm going to the range today with it, I'll do my best to get more picture and few video.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
The MP7 is a very nice weapon to shoot!!!

Hi, I went to the range today, with my G36C and MP7 and at the same distance, the MP7 beat the G36C on accuracy. It's so light it's very easy to get a stable position while shooting. It's great. Now I need to find a cleaning kit for the MP7. Any suggestion?

Here is 2 pics of the internal, it's kind of made like the UMP but there is a spring on the firing pin. I don't really know why it's made like that...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Pat911

I might try a .17 HMR cleaning kit for it. According to my trusty calculator (lol) 4.6mm is .18 inches, so the 17HMR might be the right size for it. You could also put 2 patches on instead of 1 if its not quite big enough.

Cheers! And congrats on the new toy! :D

21 - 40 of 74 Posts