HKPRO Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the great MP7A1 pics.
What accessories came with it? Case? Sling? Magazines?
Is a special manual printed for the "SF" MP7 ?

Maybe i can help you with the cleaning kit...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice!

I hope HK heeds the demands of us Americans and makes some for us.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Pat911

I might try a .17 HMR cleaning kit for it. According to my trusty calculator (lol) 4.6mm is .18 inches, so the 17HMR might be the right size for it. You could also put 2 patches on instead of 1 if its not quite big enough.

Cheers! And congrats on the new toy! :D
Thanks, I will try that

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thanks for the great MP7A1 pics.
What accessories came with it? Case? Sling? Magazines?
Is a special manual printed for the "SF" MP7 ?

Maybe i can help you with the cleaning kit...

It only came with 1 x 20 rds mags and 1 x 40 rds mags

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
it's kind of made like the UMP but there is a spring on the firing pin. I don't really know why it's made like that...

The UMP has a spring loaded firing pin as well. Both the MP7 and UMP have them so the firing pins can reengage with the firing pin safeties HK built into the bolt carriers.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
The UMP has a spring loaded firing pin as well. Both the MP7 and UMP have them so the firing pins can reengage with the firing pin safeties HK built into the bolt carriers.

Cool, thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Yeah, that would be a really handy combo. Don't know what to think about the 4.7 but, hey, it's HK.

I would love to see more pics of the internals and a range report.
I don't really know what to say about the 4.7rd either but I hear the 4.6rd performs nicely.

Haha

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's why pencils have erasers I suppose.

·
Registered
160 Posts
hahahaha, it doesn't matter. I had an old junk when I bought that Mp7... :)

Every man should have an indulgence ;)

Enjoy in good health.... I am very envious!

Can you have a suppressor? When I was at the SAR Machine Gun Show in Arizona I was fiddling around with an MP7 and the guy at the booth had a custom aluminum square shaped quick-attach silencer built for it... so friggin awesome.. I drooled my face off.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Every man should have an indulgence ;)

Enjoy in good health.... I am very envious!

Can you have a suppressor? When I was at the SAR Machine Gun Show in Arizona I was fiddling around with an MP7 and the guy at the booth had a custom aluminum square shaped quick-attach silencer built for it... so friggin awesome.. I drooled my face off.

I wish we could but it's not legal here in Canada. :-(

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wish we could but it's not legal here in Canada. :-(

Crazy what you can and can't have. I think I could handle that 5 round mag.. but it would be annoying no doubt.

One more question..

Where did you come about this gun? I understand its expensive and super rare. Were you in some bidding war? or had some awesome connection somewhere?

Just curious how you even found the opportunity to write the check for that badboy!

41 - 60 of 74 Posts