HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Actually I carry a USP45 Tac at work right now. The .40 Tac will ride soon but I'm still waiting on the holster. I think it is going to be awhile before Safariland comes out with a duty holster for the HK45. When they do you know what will happen. Also not shown are my USP45, USP.40, and P2000sk. This isn't bragging. I think I have a sickness!:410:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats the 'good stuff? ;) Do you carry a rifle at work as well as assorted fine german handguns? :D
In the bag that is holding up my entry vest is a LMT Monolith Rail 10.5 AR with AimPoint, Surefire etc. It also has select fire:53: It's not mine unfortunately but it has been mine(assigned) since new. It is the best AR style rifle I've ever had the pleasure of firing. Not one malfunction. There is also the Scattergun Tech(Wilson) entry 870. These weapons are not mine but it is a pleasure to be able to train with them and use them when called for.
Also missing from the picture is my trusty USP45 Tac that has been on patrol with me for many years. It will get a well deserved rest when my HK45 goes into service. I've had the HK sickness for a long time and luckily there isn't a cure.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
BN, what kind of knife is that? I can't make out the writing! Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a Combat Elite - Tactical Elite level 3 by Wilson Tactical. I got it on one hell of a deal and it's been my off duty carry knife for a while now. SV30 steel and very slim. Good stuff from them but very expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts