HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My usp's hammer wouldn't stay in the cocked position. I field stripped it and this little guy fell out of the lower. Is this something I can easily remedy or is it time to send it to a professional?

·
Maximum effort
844 Posts
Perhaps it's trying to commit suicide...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
flat spring. either take out the frame parts and fix yourself or send to marine0303 or HK.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
My usp's hammer wouldn't stay in the cocked position. I field stripped it and this little guy fell out of the lower. Is this something I can easily remedy or is it time to send it to a professional?

It's easily replaced during a detail strip of the gun. One idea, grab a new nickel sear spring and put that in as a replacement. There are videos on YouTube and HKPro's reference library on how to detail strip a USP. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, send it to Marine like the previous post recommended (and have him put a nickel sear spring in!!).

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,069 Posts
It's easily replaced during a detail strip of the gun. One idea, grab a new nickel sear spring and put that in as a replacement. There are videos on YouTube and HKPro's reference library on how to detail strip a USP. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, send it to Marine like the previous post recommended (and have him put a nickel sear spring in!!).

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 on the nickel sear spring. You're lucky it's a USP and not a different pistol. The detail strip sucks on an HK45 or P series comparatively.

I'm also not allowed to recommend anyone directly, but the advice given in this thread is sound. HK or one of our site vendors will set you up nicely.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Replacing all teh guts in the back isn't hard; there are videos on YT showing how. I've done it on my USP and P30 while converting to LEM. I'd recommend using a punch to keep all the parts in place while you're working... you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts

i'd like to see some full pics of your gun after you fix it

·
Registered
842 Posts
On Topic: Easy AF to fix, 2 min job. go on youtube and watch a how to video on the USP.
Off topic: Im super interested to see that White USP, ant more pics?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On Topic: Easy AF to fix, 2 min job. go on youtube and watch a how to video on the USP.
Off topic: Im super interested to see that White USP, ant more pics?
Wow I didn't even notice!! Yes, more pics please!!
I got it back together, it was easy enough. The flat spring has a small retaining clip, mine was flush and not functioning. Here are a few pics of the USP. People either love it or hate it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts