HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Safariland drop leg for my USP9f with UTL attatched and I really like it. I use it at the range but have to keep going back to the gear table to pick up my other mag. I only have 2 jet funnel mag's. I want to get something that will carry the other mag or maybe if I get one more mag, carry two mags. Should I look into a drop leg carry system for my left side or should I just look into mag carriers that go on the belt? I assume the mag carriers on the belt are the easist option but I thought this (http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Ωmega-Elite-Double-PistolSingle-Cuff-Pouch,421,111.htm) was pretty cool too.

·
Registered
854 Posts
i personally like mine on my belt...I have a Blackhawk double mag holder that works well at the range and during IDPA and a Mil-Surp Molle pouch for a single spare that I carry...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i personally like mine on my belt...I have a Blackhawk double mag holder that works well at the range and during IDPA and a Mil-Surp Molle pouch for a single spare that I carry...
Thanks. It looks like the beltline makes the most sense, I don't really see a reason for another thigh rig to hold one or two mags.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the Blackhawk double mag carrier for my belt. I don't carry a spare mag on my person EDC but for range days I put that on my belt. I absolutely love it and recommend it.

Semper Fi,
Sgt Swat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts