HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 1911 guy and an HK guy. I love my USPs, both of them. But I have been reading alot on here, reading reviews, and reading the test of the P30 on pistol-training.com. So, I got hooked. Now, my track record with HK customer service was less than enjoyable... but I love the product. And I am a pretty resourceful guy so I do alot of the maintenance on my pistols and rifles myself. But boy oh boy, when I got that P30 in the hand today before I took it home - with my USP 40 on my hip - I felt like I was cheating, haha. And for the last week while it was on order, I began having doubts regarding whether I should be purchasing it, but all doubts were put to rest. It feels terrific; I adjusted the grip panels to where I thought it felt perfect. I can't wait to shoot it... Saturday is the day.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ha, ha, ha!

That's all you have to do is hold it and you're hooked! P30s are like crack! Wait 'til you shoot it!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I felt like I was cheating, haha.
Exactly how I felt when I ordered my HK45. Went home to my USP45 and I swear I heard it say "HOW COULD YOU?!" But as soon as I bring the HK45 home she won't be mad anymore :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts