HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need an SOT in Louisville? And any pertanant information.

Decided to join the ranks of the slienced. :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Give me a call when you can or talk to me this weekend.I am a SOT but in Lexington.Not a problem since everything can be mailed until you need to pick it up.Rex. 859-361-9444

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
There will be several to shoot this weekend if you are wondering how they perform

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer rext, but the way gas prices are, i'd like to find a place closer to home. Bardstown/Taylorsville/Shepherdsville/Louisville.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Rext! Good to know there is someone in Lex. I grew up there and just moved back to Richmond from the Gunshine State. I am in the market for a couple sears as soon as some things sell and have been searching for a close SOT. Do you have a shop in Lex and if so where at?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Welcome back! I dont have a shop.About all I do is class three stuff anymore mostly silencers around here and some MGs.Email me or catch me here if I can help you out with something. [email protected]

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Louisville Class III dealers are gay!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Louisville Class III dealers are gay!
Well, i'm unaware of there sexual preferance, but I know of at least one gun shop that openly rapes people. Other then the clueless feeding there business, I'm still at a loss as to how they've been in business so long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts