HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any sources for 33 kits that you know of? The only place I have found so far is HKParts.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
They come and go at Apex. Out at the moment I think.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
There was a place in California that had them for $299 just a couple months back. They would post from time to time on Sturm. Does anyone know what that place was called or have a link by any chance?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
$1020 for 3 kits, so #340 a pop (I checked invoice). No mag. They forgot a forearm and a bolt group so I must have been the bottom of the barrel. lol. The kits were nice though. btw, what is the purpose of the forward assist looking cuts on the carrier?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
That's the thumbprint cut you use to force the bolt closed in case you let it down too softly. Low-dollar forward assist.
I thought that might be what it was but I have some tough hands and I don't think I could put the gun in battery with it. hah. looks kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Mags are not included in their kits. They sent the forearm and boltgroup without question. Only crappy part is I ordered a couple mags from them and had to pay like $20 shipping to cover the parts they forgot cause they bundled it together. O well. Least I got my parts. I am satisfied.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Mags are not included in their kits. They sent the forearm and boltgroup without question. Only crappy part is I ordered a couple mags from them and had to pay like $20 shipping to cover the parts they forgot cause they bundled it together. O well. Least I got my parts. I am satisfied.
Glad to hear that they were able to complete your order.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Speaking of forward assist, Holescreek makes a dandy using AR parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts