HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a source for decent condition OEM G3 wood furniture? Missed out on RTG's select grade items and I do find new CETME wood here and there but not original HK. Or if anyone has a set that they're willing to sell - please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Personally, I'd go with RobertRTG. I've seen some of his stock sets and they're nice. I've dealt with him many times and have always been satisfied with his product and his service.

Under NO circumstances deal with Florida Gun Works, they have a well deserved bad reputation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've only heard good things about Robert - and I did call him first. The lady who answered the phone told me that they were out of the nicer ones and urged me to find another source - even though they still had some stock in hand because she knew I was looking for a nicer set - and that's customer service! RTG will be the first folks I call to fill any of my future HK parts needs.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I've only heard good things about Robert - and I did call him first. The lady who answered the phone told me that they were out of the nicer ones and urged me to find another source - even though they still had some stock in hand because she knew I was looking for a nicer set - and that's customer service! RTG will be the first folks I call to fill any of my future HK parts needs.
I ordered one of the higher graded sets over a year ago from RTG. Both pieces were cracked so I returned them. They didn't have any others to sell, I presume that hasn't changed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts