HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I'm new to the forum and also to HK and its clones.
I've purchased a Zenith Z-5RS and have submitted a Form 1 to SBR it, so I'm looking at 922R part options.
After searching threads here, I've found some helpful info on picking which parts to swap out for US parts.

Where is the best place to purchase US made parts?

My searching has really only turned up two places that seem to be selling them and their prices are about the same, hkparts.net and robertrtg.com.
Are these the places to shop from or am I missing some other good competitors?

I don't mean to imply that there is anything wrong with hkparts or robertrtg. I emailed hkparts a question about 922R parts count and got a very quick and helpful reply. I just want to make sure I know my options before purchasing hundreds of dollars worth of parts.

Thanks for any opinions or recommendations you can provide.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ive pretty much done all my HK shopping at rtg parts. Good to go, pretty quick shipping. You shouldnt have any trouble from either site.

Welcome to HKPRO!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I've been waiting for RTG to stock the Blackwing 922(r) compliant trigger. Is there anybody else waiting for this item?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. :)
I've got my eye on some magazines at RTG and will probably order from them right after the holidays.
I ordered and quickly received some U.S. parts from hkparts. I would definitely do business with them again too.

·
Banned
848 Posts
Our website is new and has a click and buy. Takes most credit cards. I have been adding and editing products and descriptions. Please spread the word. Our prices are manufacturer direct. rimcountrymfg.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts