HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody in the South Puget Sound has a USP compact, any caliber, and is willing to teach a newbie (me) a few things and test drive it, please let me know. ;) I'll pay for the ammo. I'm in the market for a conceal carry and the Compact seems to fit the bill. I don't know if any of the local ranges have any to rent though, so I thought I might post up here and see if anybody was willing.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Next time you drive up to Seattle/Bellevue, email me and I've got a few HK's that I'm usually open to play with. My only rules are: You cant use all my ammo, you have to know gun safety, and have the right attitude.

I no longer work at Wade's nor recommend working for him.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next time you drive up to Seattle/Bellevue, Stop by Wade'sAsk for Kris in Shipping/Internet sales. I'll let you try out any used pistol in stock! I got a used USP 40 full size for sale for $550 with a hi-cap, and one 10rd mag. You can try out my USP 45 compact (if I have it on me that day & as long as everyone on the whole forum that trys it is respectful to my carry gun!)

Bad thing is they charge for cleaning if your not going to buy one.

PM me to come to our next pumpkin shoot :D
I'll do that. Don't get up there too often but I'll stop by if I do. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Marksman off Canyon Rd. in Puyallup rents pistols, and I believe they have some HK stuff, but I don't know what. FWIW, I think Wade's prices border on extortion.

I bought this today...

Now I just need my can to be approved.

I like the Marksman, they have good prices. I bought the Tactical at LEED though, because it was the same price but came with 3 mags instead of two. So I figure I saved $50.

I did forget to have them switch variants to a no-safety version, but half the guys at work are HK armorers. My work gun is a .40 Full size USP, but I don't own it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts