HKPRO Forums banner

SP-89 just got a 3 lug add on

9450 Views 17 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  raymond-
If any of you want your SP-89 or MP-5K SBR 3 lugged send me a email to [email protected] for a shot of mine.

S&H aka Curtis Higgins will do it on the original barrel for about $250. and 4 weeks turnaround time .

Great job just want to share the news.

Derek.
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
the conversion pictured above was a complete bbl swap rather than a 3 lug add-on to the OEM barrel. i had the original barrel returned to me intact.

the laser is vis/IR combo, and works beautifully with the AN/PVS-14. inserted within the K-grip's finger guard is a miniature toggle which selects desired beam. (you can see a glint of it in the first photo)

Raptor can is another add-on, which I selected and which co-exists nicely with the laser. tube's circumference allows laser to sight over and does not impinge on the beam.

unfortunately, no sear for me here in WA state.

· Registered
252 Posts
Raymond-
My sp89 will not allow the A3 style stock due to side plates and need for two rear pins ... what was done to yours besides the bbl / adptr conversion?
- mill off side plates and refinish
- stock adaptor (made by S&H or Fleming), then shorten
by 1" and redrill pin holes
- MP5 A3 stock (no alteration needed)
- some SP-89 clones do not have side plates

I have some PDFs of old HKPro threads when they were on
the old server. If you think they will help, let me know and
I can email to you. about 6mb

· Registered
252 Posts
I just happened to have rec'd email from Bill Fleming today. He indicated that
he currently has A2/A3 stock adaptors ready to ship, in case anyone is interested. He said that he has both long and short adaptors ($95, $120 respectively).

Just highlighting for folks because these adaptors, depending on conditions, are sometimes challenging to find so if you've contemplated such a mod, I'd suggest grabbing one now. They seem to hold their resale value pretty well too, over the years so I'm not too worried about recovering funds if I change my mind.

The short adapters are still $120.00 each shipped and the regular ones are still $95.00 each shipped. Both are in stock ready to ship.
Send me your number and a time to call if you want to place a credit card order. Or you can send a MO to:

SubCal Marketing llc
1818 N. 105th E. Ave. suite A
Tulsa, OK 74021

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.