HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of those like me who have a SP-89 or SBR'd MP-5k in Semi and do NOT have a 3 lug barrel I have a great solution for us all.

Master gunsmith Curtis Higgins of S&H Arms in Okla. has my SP-89 upper as we speak and for under 2 bills is adding the 3 lug on the original barrel. He came highly recommended by Mark McWillis at TROS.

I could have gone the new Urbach barrel and installation for a total of a grand or more but this looks like a great way to shoot silent now without going broke in the process.

Derek.

·
Registered
162 Posts
For all of those like me who have a SP-89 or SBR'd MP-5k in Semi and do NOT have a 3 lug barrel I have a great solution for us all.

Master gunsmith Curtis Higgins of S&H Arms in Okla. has my SP-89 upper as we speak and for under 2 bills is adding the 3 lug on the original barrel. He came highly recommended by Mark McWillis at TROS.

I could have gone the new Urbach barrel and installation for a total of a grand or more but this looks like a great way to shoot silent now without going broke in the process.

Derek.
Thats odd, he passed on threading a sp89 barrel for me just 4 months ago?
huh...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trip- Don't know what to say on his refusal to do the barrel threading as I don't know how he would do that with a flush barrel but you might try getting him to extend it with the 3 lug and then get your can maker to give you an end cap attachment to mate to it.

Might want to call Curtis again...............sometimes communications said and understood can be 180 degrees apart.

Derek.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts