HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
the new SP5 with an 8" and 16" barrel being announced in the US was a big thing, however there is nothing at all in Europe yet, I have checked various websites and forums but nobody seems to have noticed yet or written about it.

My question is, does anyone have info if Hk wants to sell the SP5 in Europe or is in process to introduce it?
We may have the Hk243 which is cool but i´m jealous now cause i want to have an Mp5 clone too :confused:

p.s. hope this is the right thread

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
note: I just found the reports from the BKA and both the SP5 and SP5L have passed and are not forbidden under the weapons of war law or any other stupid laws

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Maybe we could arrange a group trade for SP5s for 243s :) 1 SP5 for every 2 243s. :D
I'm hoping that HK surprises the US market with an HK243 pistol next. It'll make the value of my MM/TBT G36k reweld plummet, but I don't care since that is never getting sold to begin with.
I'd probably still buy a HK243 pistol if it were available.

But what I REALLY want, is a semi HK433 in pistol form.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
I’m liking that trade idea A LOT!!!!

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Glad our European brethren are getting some love from HK.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping that HK surprises the US market with an HK243 pistol next. It'll make the value of my MM/TBT G36k reweld plummet, but I don't care since that is never getting sold to begin with.
I'd probably still buy a HK243 pistol if it were available.

But what I REALLY want, is a semi HK433 in pistol form.
I do really hope that for you. the hk243 costs like 1,5k here which is the same price if a good AR. Regarding the 433 it´s a thing of if the german army adopts it or not but i do hope they make a civilian version some time

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
If you guys were getting the first generation SP5K then you'll probably see the SP5, just hang in there and let us know when you get one. How much is the HK243 and is it difficult to acquire one in Finland?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys were getting the first generation SP5K then you'll probably see the SP5, just hang in there and let us know when you get one. How much is the HK243 and is it difficult to acquire one in Finland?
Maybe I´m just very excited and can´t wait :D
Hk243 in germany is around 1,6k and up for the SAR model, same model costs 2,6k in Finland due to taxes. Getting one now is not too hard anymore since the law changed and now the min. length is 60cm so no need to pin the buttstock so if you have a firearms licence you can get one really easy.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'd like an HK243 or two for the collection. Would make a nice SBR. Would probably get two black ones, one for another K SBR, the other a C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts