HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I don't know if any of you have been looking for, or waiting for, the MP5, MP5K Railed Scope Mount – German HK – MLI for your SP5, but I many months ago, I had put a notification request on the HKParts.net website to be notified if any of these ever became available. When I first got my SP5, I can't even recall, maybe a year ago, I looked EVERYWHERE for that real deal HK rail, and no one anywhere had them. Frankly, I figured that given all the issues with COVID and things being what they are, we'd probably never see them become available again. However, just yesterday, I got an e-mail notification that the rails were back in stock. These rails are pricey, yes, but they are what I really wanted, and I submitted my order instantly, and one is on its way to me now. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else might be interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Midwest Gun Works had them in stock the other day. I tried to post it here in the Heads Up forum, but at the bottom of the forum page it says I have insufficient privileges to post here. Now I’m confused because @CurtB has only 12 posts and posted here. Maybe @admin or @omega21 can help me. Thanks guys.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,336 Posts
Midwest Gun Works had them in stock the other day. I tried to post it here in the Heads Up forum, but at the bottom of the forum page it says I have insufficient privileges to post here. Now I’m confused because @CurtB has only 12 posts and posted here. Maybe @admin or @omega21 can help me. Thanks guys.
not sure what the issue was @sarvdan but it's obviously resolved. There's no reason you can't post here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i didnt see them anywhere at midwest to add myself to an in stock notice - have a link?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My rail just arrived today! I'm very happy with it. Slips into place perfectly, has the HK logo on the top rear of it, and just as advertised, you can still use the iron sights with nothing mounted on the rail, and the hole provided to allow reading the serial number is perfect! Outside of the price, it's perfect! 😊

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, now that I have my Railed Scope Mount – German HK – MLI (still waiting for a torque wrench to mount it), I've also ordered a B&T hand guard for MP5 (aluminum with 3 x NAR), because I've decided I want to really load up my SP5 with accessories. I've finally found my ideal laser/tactical light item, a new, not yet available Crimson Trace CMR-301 Rail Master with green laser, which I'll mount on the hand guard. Then, a red dot sight for the top rail. And...a vertical grip to put on the hand guard, which will finally complete my SP5. I know I'll need the tax stamp to do all this, but it's going to be awhile until I get all these things. It will be a really cool machine, though, when it's all done!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts