HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just picked up a SP5 and would like to convert it to an SBR. Besides a form one, finger prints and passport photos.

What else would I need to do in our great state of Texas?

Thanks
Jimmy

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Yes, take the time to efile vs paper file, well worth the time investment.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I was a first time efiler a few months ago. It took right at 30days to get it approved. It’s super easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
92 Posts
What's 922r?
You can find numerous posts on here about 922r compliance, including ones specific to the SP5. Ducatijosh has a thread in the "HK NFA Talk" forum that's fairly informative. You might want to consider getting a Franklin Armory binary trigger (approximately $630 clams and available now from several vendors), which will count as four compliance parts.
HK SP5 SBR & 922r

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You can find numerous posts on here about 922r compliance, including ones specific to the SP5. Ducatijosh has a thread in the "HK NFA Talk" forum that's fairly informative. You might want to consider getting a Franklin Armory binary trigger (approximately $630 clams and available now from several vendors), which will count as four compliance parts.
HK SP5 SBR & 922r
Thanks! I'll check out link and do some research on it. I actually have a Franklin Binary trigger already for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts