HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I need help with a two-point sling I picked up this one from Specter Gear Tactical Slings but as you can see the clip is too big any input would help I tried to Google it no dice I just need the clip to be smaller.

Thanks, Lakelandman
Link Sling I picked up.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Which stock do you have on your SP5? I attached a Blue Force Gear sling to my A2 stock using universal wire loop attachments.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If I understand your question, you’re looking for a front sling hook that better matches the width of your sling? Go visit HKPro.net and you’ll see that the HK hooks are designed for 1” slings, while the after-market hooks are designed for 1.5” slings. I think I’ve even seen 1.25” hooks.

Wouldn’t bother me too much, but with a little effort you can find different size slings and/or hooks. Note that your rear QD attachment point won’t fit into the hole on an A2 stock, but you may have an A3 stock or some other stock that has a QD attachment point.

I use Urban ERT slings for a number of my guns - 2-point, 3-point, etc. Very good quality and super reasonable prices. single point slings - ar15 rifle best one point tactical sling

·
Registered
180 Posts
We’ll, there’s a hole back there behind the pushpin. I haven’t played with that stock so I dunno whether the QD works with it. But it’d take about a second to figure it out. Is it a different size hook you’re looking for up front? HKPro ought to have what you’re looking for.

Here’s my setup…

·
Registered
C93, PTR 9CT
84 Posts
BCM and UTG both have 1" sling QD's if that's what your needing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts