HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_5981.jpeg

I recently purchased, and mounted the Holosun 510C red dot on my SP5. I took it out to the range today to zero it in. I started at 15 yds to see if I can hit paper, and if so where on the paper? I finally got it somewhat zeroed at 15 yds, then went out to 25 yds to zero it in. I got it where I wanted, then brought it back to 15 yds to have fun (pictured below).

tempImageb03WoJ.png

Went back out to 25 yds for more fun, and realized I was starting to show a little fatigue. Regardless of a little fatigue, I was still happy with my shooting at 25 yds (pictured below). All in all, I'm loving this firearm and my current setup!

tempImageGhortx.png

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious......was this shooting from a rest or off hand
I ask because I just got my grail SP5 and mounted a 1x Prism scope , but have not had a chance to take it to the range yet.....and wondering what to expect for the first time out. IS that a Midwest Industries front handguard on yours?

·
Registered
109 Posts
View attachment 282493

I recently purchased, and mounted the Holosun 510C red dot on my SP5. I took it out to the range today to zero it in. I started at 15 yds to see if I can hit paper, and if so where on the paper? I finally got it somewhat zeroed at 15 yds, then went out to 25 yds to zero it in. I got it where I wanted, then brought it back to 15 yds to have fun (pictured below).

View attachment 282494

Went back out to 25 yds for more fun, and realized I was starting to show a little fatigue. Regardless of a little fatigue, I was still happy with my shooting at 25 yds (pictured below). All in all, I'm loving this firearm and my current setup!

View attachment 282495
The 510c is a very solid performer in my opinion and is priced right. Beautiful SP5!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 510c is a very solid performer in my opinion and is priced right. Beautiful SP5!
Thank you! You're absolutely right, the 510c is solid and has so much to offer for what it's priced at! Easy to take on and off without worrying about losing zero.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thank you! You're absolutely right, the 510c is solid and has so much to offer for what it's priced at! Easy to take on and off without worrying about losing zero.
The quick attach feature single handedly has to be one of my favorite features about it. I think I could even do without the solar powered feature which is very nice in itself before I would go without the quick attach. And as you said, losing zero is a non issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts