HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone cares they are in stock. I placed my order and it should be here first of next week. I'll post some pics and video if anyone wants to see before they order.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ugh, as much as I was highly anticipating the release the price is bonkers. Going to sit this one out until first run kinks have been settled if there is any and hopefully the wow factor price does and prices goes down along with it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ugh, as much as I was highly anticipating the release the price is bonkers. Going to sit this one out until first run kinks have been settled if there is any and hopefully the wow factor price does and prices goes down along with it.
Kinda my thought too.

·
Registered
737 Posts
That is awesome. Not a fan of the pistol concept, but that may be a game changer. I'll hold out and pray that a pistol version of an MP7 comes out with hopes that someone can produce a "barce" that for all intensive purposes doesn't look like one and looks like, and could fill the role as a functioning stock for someone who wanted to be an awful human being...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
It looks interesting.
And would appear to solve the brace rotating on the buffer tube.
But I already have and very much like my fixed brace.
Not sure about the advantage of a folding brace on such a compact gun?
Are you really going to put it in a suitcase?
It's not self apparent just looking at it.
But owning, holding and shooting it.
With a fixed brace it's surprisingly compact :biggrin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it's a bit high but I couldn't find anyone else who had them in stock. I'm really interested to try it out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks interesting.

Actually I am going to carry it in my backpack and that's why I wanted the folding brace.

·
Registered
500 Posts
It looks interesting.
that thing looks like a big strap on installed on the back of a gun. no thanks, not for me.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Actually I am going to carry it in my backpack and that's why I wanted the folding brace.
Ah, I get it.
Well then it should work great.
Everytime I pull the gun out of the case I'm shocked at how light and compact it is.
It's just crazy :cool:

·
Banned
354 Posts
Ah, I get it.
Well then it should work great.
Everytime I pull the gun out of the case I'm shocked at how light and compact it is.
It's just crazy :cool:

When I pulled mine out of my case for the first time I thought, "Wow, that's a heavy pistol." And then I thought, "But it sure would make a nifty short-barreled submunition rifle." Form 1 here I come.

·
Banned
354 Posts
I think TacticalMedic is missing the point of that particular brace. When the NAVY SEALs use it, it doubles as an oar they use to row into their mission objective.

:550:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts