HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
P7M13, P9S, SP5K
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell my SP5K, working on getting a PDW. It is in excellent condition and I would guess there is approx 200-300 hundred rounds through it. I am the second owner and it comes with all paperwork, case, sling, tool, and 2 factory mags (scope mount was not included when I purchased it).

I did install the paddle mag release purchased from HK Parts (USA kit). I currently have it listed on consignment with my local FFL (on his website), there are more pictures there. $3200 plus shipping, processed through my FFL. Please let me know if you want more details or information. I have done a few transactions on here and have good feedback from them.

It is listed here on my FFL's site (it will show at 3500 there, just offer the 3200 to my FFL, he knows that's what I'll take for it):

Air gun Machine gun Automotive tire Trigger Gun barrel
Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Shotgun

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m definitely interested but my account won’t let me send a message to you for some reason. Can you post a link to the consignment here? Thanks

·
Registered
P7M13, P9S, SP5K
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I updated the original post to include my FFL's site with my consignment listing (more pictures), also I have it listed with him at 3500, but I'm offering it at 3200 to the HKPro group (just need to let my FFL know you'll take it for 3200).

·
Registered
P7M13, P9S, SP5K
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Message me if you want more information...this thing is in fantastic condition.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am confused about one thing in the pictures you posted you can clearly see the HK sp5k and proof marks on the left side of the Magwell. But in the pictures on the FFL site the left side of the Magwell is simply black. Was this repainted? Why are the pictures different?

·
Registered
P7M13, P9S, SP5K
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am confused about one thing in the pictures you posted you can clearly see the HK sp5k and proof marks on the left side of the Magwell. But in the pictures on the FFL site the left side of the Magwell is simply black. Was this repainted? Why are the pictures different?
Thank you for that question. I had not noticed that previously, that is just the flash of my FFL taking the pictures. It also looks like he made those first 2 pics in B/W trying to use the best pics he had I am assuming. Nothing has been "repainted" I can assure you, this is all original, if anyone would like more pictures, I would be happy to take pics, just let me know.

·
Registered
P7M13, P9S, SP5K
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a request for some specific pics, if anyone wants others, not on my FFL's page, I will take some more and post here. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts