HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Not a fan of mustard yellow (or any yellow). I guess there is something for everyone. At least you can see it from a mile away.

·
Super Moderator
6,067 Posts
I really like the RAL guns, but I think they need to do that burnt bronze or the slightly off color furniture like the G28 or 416A5. Not saying it's hideous....but I'll take mine in black please.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
And who can't love a K gun ! I have seen this photo before but didn't know to whom it belonged. Neat gun. Since it is a dealer sample it must be a double push pin gun then. I always thought it would be neat to pop in different fire control groups on a whim.

I have a Burnt Bronze / RAL 8000 gun sort of in process, also built by TSC. Receiver is BB, buttstock is a combination of BB & black. I have both black and RAL 8000 trigger housings and am getting a RAL8000 foregrip in addition to the std black one. End game will be to figure out which combination I like best.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
I really like the RAL guns, but I think they need to do that burnt bronze or the slightly off color furniture like the G28 or 416A5. Not saying it's hideous....but I'll take mine in black please.
Agreed--- though not a RAL 8000 fan!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
83 Posts
All I think when I see pics like this is, "Why didn't HK use a paddle release on the SP5K?" :)
What is the actual reason they will not import them with the paddle release? I would imagine it's ATF regulation related.

Also, where would one go to get one professionally installed? I'm looking at potentially buying a SP5K. Thanks!

·
Priest of the P7
5,316 Posts
I'll say it...it's hideous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts