HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my brand new in box SP5K compete with 2 30 round magazines, sling, tool, manual, sticker, lock, and anything else that came with it.

$2450 shipped and insured.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Air gun Suitcase Baggage Bag Electronics Technology Electronic device Bumper Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Car Technology Electronics Electronic device

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
425 blaze it

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,306 Posts
Then perhaps close the thread and amend the title?

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
452 Posts
That's interesting because when these first came in, I thought that the first five hundred serial numbered guns went to Europe and the US imports started with #500 or so.

Was yours in MM's first shipment? Mine was, but its about a hundred numbers higher.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
That's interesting because when these first came in, I thought that the first five hundred serial numbered guns went to Europe and the US imports started with #500 or so.

Was yours in MM's first shipment? Mine was, but its about a hundred numbers higher.
I have two consecutive SN SP5Ks which are in the #000490's - they came from MM's first shipment.

·
Priest of the P7
5,325 Posts

One of mine is in the 400s too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.