HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated / Problem Solved:
Remembered I had picked up a spare Silencer Co Adapter/Mount. Tried it out and it fit like a glove. Original must have been a bit out of spec.

Original Post:
Just got Upper back with 3-Lug Barrel, while trying out Octane 9 HD with 3-lug adapter, adapter will not lock to barrel, as it interferes with front section of sight / barrel area.

Looks like Griffin Armament 3-Lug Adapter will rectify this (maybe).

So, anybody else using Octane 9 HD with their SP5K 3-luv barrel, & if so what adapter?

Other advice?

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
453 Posts
I have MM's barrel on my SP5K and both the SiCo and Rugged 3-lug adapter work with my Octane 45.

The SiCo went on easier and the Rugged adapter spring had more tension but went on without a hitch.

I've also attached the AAC flash hider when I didn't have the can on and it fits as well.

Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Airsoft

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Just got Upper back with 3-Lug Barrel, while trying out Octane 9 HD with 3-lug adapter, adapter will not lock to barrel, as it interferes with front section of sight / barrel area.

Looks like Griffin Armament 3-Lug Adapter will rectify this (maybe).

So, anybody else using Octane 9 HD with their SP5K 3-luv barrel, & if so what adapter?

Other advice?
Is the issue that the back of the SciCo adapter is bottoming out on the face of the cocking tube dust cover before you are able to slide past the back of the lugs and turn the can to seat it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.