HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have Form 1’d a SP5K PDW or similar (ie SP5K with barrel swap or SP5K clone) and used a Choate folding stock, what did you put for overall length on the form?

(Before someone says to use my own measurements, I do not have the stock in hand yet.)

·
Registered
96 Posts
For those of you that have Form 1’d a SP5K PDW or similar (ie SP5K with barrel swap or SP5K clone) and used a Choate folding stock, what did you put for overall length on the form?

(Before someone says to use my own measurements, I do not have the stock in hand yet.)
23.5”

I have the HK branded choate, but it should be the same. Doesnt have to be the EXACT measurement

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I have a question regarding this subject. So once u submit the form with that overall length you can never change out the stock? The stock you choose and submit your form 1 with will be the lifetime stock for that SBR?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have a question regarding this subject. So once u submit the form with that overall length you can never change out the stock? The stock you choose and submit your form 1 with will be the lifetime stock for that SBR?
oops. I swap out furniture all the time on both of mine. I don't think the ATF would have a problem with it, could be wrong though.

Reactions: dan40
1 - 6 of 6 Posts